My Little Kyo n Ude's Pynto.....





I was so happy cuz finally I got my own sugar glider.....weeeee..... ;D Her name is Kyo...she already one years old...I dun know her birthday so i juz pick 12th May 2009 as her birthday. Cuz tat is da day tat i got her... ;D.. She really likes to eat oat n sleep in her sleeping pouch (which I made it for her from my old t-shirt, has to sacrifice tat shirt...huhu...but nvm tat..hehe)...I always take her wif me everywhere I go.....She is so adorable wif her big eyes..hehe...She like to explore...but I can't let her to do tat (which tat made her so mad n give me warnings wif her hissing sound i guess...hehe)...I hope I can take good care of her n live happily together wif her ;)



Thiz is pynto...It Ude's sugar glider...n we got our sugar glider at da same day...It's a male...His fur is light brown or gold (I think).... He eats almost everything...hehe.... Kak Nani even call him DBKL ;p... We got our sugar glider at Uptown Kota Damansara n we got them at reasonable price....Ude luv him so much n always take him wif her everywhere she go, even to her tuisyen classes...hehe...U go Mum.... ;D...She even take him to Tioman last weekend.....hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment