Plizz ALLAH...give me more courage

Well....I guess I think too much....way too much till got headache already...huhu....I hoping tat I can take a long deep breathe and found myself out of thiz suffocated life or maybe I juz struggling too much...I should go along wif da flow of life...I totaly luv "Take A Breath" by Jonas Brothers....luv thiz song so much....really inspire me to move on....I really need thiz kinda song rite now to cheer me up n give me courage

People change and promises are broken.
Clouds can move and skies will be wide open.
Don't forget to take a breath.

Life isn't suffocating.
Air isn't over rated.

World's spinning 'round.
There's no sign of slowing down.
So won't you take a breath?
Just take a breath.

Thiz iz some of da lyrics from tat song.....I also like "The Climb" from Miley Cyrus.. ..but I alwayz hv my little Kyo wif me to distract me from all thiz thing....hehe....well...feel a lil bit release now.....(smiling)...Life not so hard actually....tat wat it makes life more interesting than ever rite?hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment