Don't Cry Anymore

I've been cried a lot these whole year....
So now i gotta put it end somehow
Letting others worried about me....that's not cool hehe...
So I hope tat I can compose myself now
I truly hope tat I will always be happy
N u know wat...I know I will

Even if I’m at my limit,
even if I’m all alone
I don’t want to give up;
I’m not kidding

I don’t cry anymore
I don’t cry anymore
I tell myself to be strong
So I will never ever cry

Sorry,
I’m not that strong
And there are times when
I just seem to break

But if there’s just a
slight piece of hope
Then I want to keep holding on to it, forever

Even if I get forced and act reckless
I’ll keep on living; this isn’t the end

So I will never ever cry
So I will surely be able to smile someday

That's what I want for thiz year...
N I will get it....I will

0 comments:

Post a Comment